The 6 Be's

August 6, 2010

IV class

Well I have completed the final hurdle for getting into the RN program, or so I thought. I finished my IV class today and have a certificate to prove it.
I have discovered that in the state of Florida, you cannot take more than 11 credits at school if you haven't lived here for a year, to avoid being penalized for life. If I take 12 credits before I have lived here for a year, then I can never qualify for in state tuition. Therefor I have to wait until summer next year to get into the program. Oh well, whats 6 more months?

We are also trying to plan a big family get together with all the girls and the youngest grand kids in a month. Its all up to Hannah and Mitchell to get their temple recommends in time to book plane tickets for all to get here for their sealing on 4 September 2010. Time will tell.

No comments:

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family
how we keep on changing!