The 6 Be's

August 19, 2010

I have been working nights at Auburndale Oaks rehab and long term care facility for the past 6 weeks. Gary asked me not to work nights anymore as we never see each other so I requested a day job. Well I finally got one being a manager and MDS coordinator, working just days 830-5 no weekends. I am soooo lucky to get this job I think, there were others who had been in the facility for a lot longer that wanted it. I had the most experience so they gave me the job. I went to training yesterday and it all came back to me as to what I need to do. It will be a lot of work but I'm up to it. Best of all I will be awake during the day and can sleep at night and now only have one person to answer to......
I have one more week of nights and then its all days.

No comments:

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family
how we keep on changing!