The 6 Be's

July 5, 2010

JANES BLESSING 2010 4 JULY

Jane looked good in her dress made by sister Kris Tome of west virginia.
shoes knitted by grandma Kathy and head band that I Made.
I did not gert to hold her on the day of the blessing nor did I get to take any photos of her, Hannah and her inlaws left after church and didnt tell anyone they were going. when we got home two and half hours later nothing was done for dinner and the in laws were needing to eat before they left at three. It was my job to cook dinner, which I did because thats who I am. we had hamburgers and hot dogs with fixings.
I decided later to talk to Hannah about expectations and scheduled who would be responsible for cooking and cleaning in the kitchen on which days. she agreed that she and Mitchell would take Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We would take wednesday, thursday and friday. and saturday would be a free for all. It was also decided that we all would eat the meal cooked for the family.
Today Hannah has decided that it is not fair to have to clean the kitchen up after everyone and that we should take care of our own messes. we will see how this is going to work out.

No comments:

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family
how we keep on changing!