The 6 Be's

August 31, 2010

Well Im still working nights for one more week as they have not found anyone to replace me yet. I start my new job next monday. State walked into the building for their annual inspection yesterday so everyone is running around with their heads cut off....

Tomorrow My Beth and her Scott get here for two weeks. Im so excited, then on Friday Candas, Ellie, Rachael and her boiy friend Trent arrive. We are getting together for Hannah and Mitchell to be sealed on Saturday. We are going to the beach and and the temple and then they are going to disney all in two days. Then Candas flies home with Ellie on Sunday. I wish the twins could come too but that is too much for Candas to deal with this time.....

1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

Cool... A fun filled time... Glad Beth is staying longer. Maybe she will have time to catch up on her sleep and make some goals..

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family
how we keep on changing!