The 6 Be's

June 24, 2010

Ive been preparing for my lesson on Sunday today, It was hard but I listened to what Connie suggested and have now it all ready to go. I have my pictures ready as well. Pity that I only get to spend one Sunday a month in Relief Society, Ive been called as an assistant to the nursery.........

We had the Missionaries over for dinner this evening and talked a lot about England and English things. All have connections to England, either rand parents or uncles, one even Was born in England and his Mum is English. It was fun having them over and visiting with them for a while.

Now it is time to clean up again, Mitchell is getting ready to go to work, Hannah is feeding the baby, Gary is watching his TV in our room, that leaves me........again..........

1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

That was a hard first lesson to give in a new RS.... So glad you got through it and can move along to the next lesson. Davis said that they have a calling for me after camp is over... music for the nursery... What do you think??? Maybe it will pan out or not... Only the Lord knows for sure. Hug yourself just for a moment... You need one from either Pam or I and we are to far away... So consider yourself hugged..

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family
how we keep on changing!